Spectroradiometer 250 - 900 nm and 360 - 850 nm
ILT550 / ILT550V from International Light Technologies
The ILT550 comes with a SMA905 receptor as standard, allowing it to be used with all of the ILT950 spectroradiometer accessories including the R4 Right angle adapter, mini and standard diffusers, fiber optics, 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres.
Standard and optional accessories can be combined to allow measurement of total flux, irradiance, radiance, colorimetry, luminance, illuminance and more.
|NIST-traceable, ISO17025 accredited calibration|
|Resolution: 2.4 nm with 50 micron slit|
|Focal length: 45 mm|
SpectriLight III – ILT550 and ILT950 series control & analysis software
SpectriLight™ III is a LabVIEW based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data.
The new version of SpectriLight™ III has additional calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 20 degree
observer. The new overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars.
Absolute irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
SpectriLight™ III is LabVIEW based software and can be easily customized for specific OEM applications. For API applications, Multiple DLL’s are available.
- Automated time line measurements
- Access multiple calibration files
- Auto-integration simplifies user interactions
- Scan average: 1 to 999 for reduced noise
- External trigger
- Peak find
- Enhanced scaling and zoom features including movable vertical cursors
- Export to ASCII text or directly into Excel. Save screens/scans in multiple formats including
.bmp, .jpg, and .png
- Powerful import data wizard can even import data from other spectrometers
SpectriLight™ III version 5 new features
- Overlay: allows comparison to baseline reading
- PAR: plant growth calculations
- New color calculation includes 2 and 10 degree observer, and metamarism
Optional input optics
|ILT-R2 Radiance optic|
Specialized fiber optic produces an average field of view of 2 degrees
for radiance/luminance measurement of extended sources. Requires ILTVS950R calibration.
|ILT-RAA4 Right angle cosine adapter|
with approx. 6.9 mm diameter aperture, permits measurement of light sources 90º to the standard fiber. Sold with weighted screw-on handle for more stable detector placement when needed. Excellent cosine response, increases signal transmitted to CCD spectrometer, excellent for lower light, low profile, and small diameter light pattern measurements. Calibration required (sold separately).
|ILT-INS50 2-inch Integrating sphere|
with 2 ports; SMA905 and 5 mm port with lambertian response. For testing mounted and unmounted LEDs, fiber optics and miniature lamps. Provides readout of total flux in watts and lumens, irradiance in W/cm2, illuminance in lux, color purity, spectral distribution and color temperature with ILT550 (requires ILT-VS950P calibration). Alternative: ILT-INS125 5-Inch Integrating sphere and ILT-INS250N 10-inch Integrating sphere.
2 meter long, 1000 micron, armored fiber optic light guide. Transmits light from 250 -1050 nm. Strong armored cable adds additional protection against breakage often required for longer fiber lengths.
- Irradiance: Total, Visible, UVA, UVB, UVC, PAR and photopic data
- Selectable bandwidth for irradiance, power and radiance (requires additional hardware and
- Chromaticity analysis: x, y, u, v coordinates and display in CIE color spaces
- Dominant and complementary wavelength and color purity
- General Color Rendering Index (CRI) and 15 special color rendering indices
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) and DUV
|ILT 550||250 - 900 nm|
Calibration options: single source 350 - 900 nm; dual source 250 - 900 nm
|ILT 550V||360 - 850 nm|
Calibration option: single source 360 - 850 nm
|NIST-traceable, ISO17025 accredited calibration*|
|Resolution||2.4 nm with 50 micron slit|
|CCD array||2048 pixel Sony ILX511|
|Focal length||45 mm|
|Optical configuration||Symmetrical Czerny-Turner|
|Stray light||<0.2% @ 600 nm|
|Sensitivity||75 photons/cpunt @ 600 nm|
|Integration time||6ms-2 s|
|Data transfer speed||85 ms/scan, 14 bits, 0.4 MHz|
|Dynamic dark correction||Yes|
|Temperature range||15 - 40 °C|
|Size||96 x 112.4 x 32.5 mm|
|Radiometric accuracy||200 nm - 350 nm: ±20% **|
>350 nm - 450 nm: ±10% **
>450 nm - 900 nm: ±5%
|* Note: Dual range calibration with D2 and QTH light source is strongly recommended for broadband measurements encompassing UV below 350 nm due to low output of the QTH lamp which increases the difficulty of accurate UV calibration.|
** Requires dual source calibration upgrade to assure radiometric accuracy in the UV