Spectroradiometer 250 - 900 nm and 360 - 900 nm
ILT560 from International Light Technologies
The ILT560 comes with a SMA905 receptor as standard, allowing it to be used with all of the ILT950 spectroradiometer accessories including the R4 Right angle adapter, mini and standard diffusers, fiber optics, 2, 5 and 10 inch integrating spheres.
Standard and optional accessories can be combined to allow measurement of total flux, irradiance, radiance, colorimetry, luminance, illuminance and more.
|NIST-traceable, ISO17025 accredited calibration|
|Resolution: 1.2 nm with 50 micron slit|
|Focal length: 75 mm|
SpectriLight III – ILT560 series control & analysis software
SpectriLight™ III is a LabVIEW based software package for Windows that allows you to acquire spectral and color data.
The new version 3.5.3 of SpectriLight™ III has additional calculations for metamerism, and 2 and 20 degree observer and TM30-15. The new overlay feature allows the user to compare the base reading to current readings. Wavelength range, integration time, scan average and other controls can be easily set through pop up windows, menus and tool bars.
Absolute irradiance and chromaticity are calculated instantly.
SpectriLight™ III is LabVIEW based software and can be easily customized for specific OEM applications. For API applications, Multiple DLL’s are available.
- Automated time line measurements
- Access multiple calibration files
- Auto-integration simplifies user interactions
- Scan average: 1 to 999 for reduced noise
- Peak find
- Enhanced scaling and zoom features including movable vertical cursors
- Export to ASCII text or directly into Excel. Save screens/scans in multiple formats including
.bmp, .jpg, and .png
- Powerful import data wizard can even import data from other spectrometers
SpectriLight™ III version 3.53. new features
- Overlay: allows comparison to baseline reading
- PAR: plant growth calculations
- New color calculation includes 2 and 10 degree observer, and metamarism
Optional input optics
|ILT-R2 Radiance optic|
Specialized fiber optic produces an average field of view of 2 degrees
for radiance/luminance measurement of extended sources. Requires ILTVS950R calibration.
|ILT-RAA4 Right angle cosine adapter|
with approx. 6.9 mm diameter aperture, permits measurement of light sources 90º to the standard fiber. Sold with weighted screw-on handle for more stable detector placement when needed. Excellent cosine response, increases signal transmitted to CCD spectrometer, excellent for lower light, low profile, and small diameter light pattern measurements. Calibration required (sold separately).
|ILT-INS50 2-inch Integrating sphere|
with 2 ports; SMA905 and 5 mm port with lambertian response. For testing mounted and unmounted LEDs, fiber optics and miniature lamps. Provides readout of total flux in watts and lumens, irradiance in W/cm2, illuminance in lux, color purity, spectral distribution and color temperature with ILT560 (requires ILT-VS950P calibration). Alternative: ILT-INS125 5-Inch Integrating sphere and ILT-INS250N 10-inch Integrating sphere.
2 meter long, 1000 micron, armored fiber optic light guide. Transmits light from 250 -1050 nm. Strong armored cable adds additional protection against breakage often required for longer fiber lengths.
- Irradiance: Total, Visible, UVA, UVB, UVC, PAR and photopic data
- Selectable bandwidth for irradiance, power and radiance (requires additional hardware and
- Chromaticity analysis: x, y, u, v coordinates and display in CIE color spaces
- Dominant and complementary wavelength and color purity
- General Color Rendering Index (CRI) and 15 special color rendering indices
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT) and DUV
|ILT560A Broadband||ILT560 UVA-NIR||ILT560-I|
|Spectral Range||350 - 900 nm standard*||360 - 900 nm||600 - 1000 nm|
|Stray Light||<0.1% @600, 435 nm||<0.2%||<0.2%|
|AD Converter||16 bit, 2MHz||16 bit, 2MHz||14 bit, 2 MHz|
|Integration Time||0.5 ms - 10 sec||1.05 ms - 10 minutes||1.05 ms - 10 minutes|
|Interface||USB 2.0||USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)||USB 2.0 (480 Mbps)|
|Power Supply||USB power||USB power||USB power|
|Dimensions (mm)||91 x 60 x 34.5||95 x 68 x 20||95 x 68 x 20|
|Temperature Range||5 - 35 degrees C||0 - 55 degrees C||0 - 55 degrees C|
|Resolution||1.5 nm||1.2 nm||<1 nm|
|Slit||25 micron||50 micron||25 micron|
|Software||Win XP, Win7, Win 8, Win 10||Win XP, Win7, Win 8, Win 10||Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10|
* ILT560A Broadband 250-900 nm requires RAA4 and dual source calibration upgrade